14-07-2012



Word Begins With ABC,
Number Begins With 123,
Music Begins With DO-RE-MI,
But True LoVe Begins WithYou & Me Hansom <3










  

With word, I could Not Express,
How Deep is My Love For You !

http://www.lovers-poems.com/rp-love-prayer-1.gif
    
   "Your love is the oil in my lamp of life. 
Your body the wick that burns casting a blanket of comfort over me as the darkness closes in..
        ..I love you.."


Good morning! Animated gif water effect... loading...    

I'm waiting for you, my love. I'm counting the minutes to see you again.  
Your presence is the poetry of my days, your voice is the sweetest music I can hear. 
  I love you endlessly.

Gifs by Oriza




Waiting for you... it is so sweet!... 
  The time of our meeting is the happiest moment of the day.  
That's when I feel something magic that fills me with joy. 
I do love you, my honey.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten