03-10-2012

Sometimes, I ask myself
“How on earth did I ever get so lucky?”
You are such a wonderful person,
And at times it’s almost unbelievable
That you love me the way that you do.

The way that you smile at me;
The way that you speak my name
With such love in your voice
Touches my heart and my soul,
And I wonder what did I ever do
To deserve someone like you?
...




With you I can laugh
Be serious or silly
With you I can be myself
And know that no matter what
You will love me

You know me better than anyone
All my sides and all my moods
You are my best friend
My greatest wish come true

This amazing love we share
This relationship we’ve built,
Brings me a peaceful happiness
I don’t ever want to live without


..



This morning when you awaken
from your peaceful sleep
please know, all day long
that someone loves you
and that someone is me;

You’re always in my thoughts
and in my heart and prayers too
and everyday I thank God
for the blessing that is you.

...





In all our time together
You’ve come to mean so much to me
You are my best friend
My life and all my dreams

You give me hope when I’m all out
You are my pick-me-up
When I’m feeling down
You make me feel good about myself

There will never be anyone else
For the rest of time
To love me like you do
And for me to love too
The way I love you

You mean the world to me
You are my soul
my spirit
My everything

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten