11-02-2012


I never to hurt u, the way I know I have,. Your love means more to me, than anything & I'll do whatever it takes, to prove that to u Since the day I met u and your love toched my heart. I knew that my life would never be same.. Please forgive me for the pain I've caused.. I'll make it up to u every chance I get.. You have my heart and my love forever.. ##***##***#####** I love u so very much even then I do things that hurt.. I try so hard to hope that u always see,how much u being in my life means to me.. I am sorry yet again for causing u pain that is the last thing I ever wanted to do.. Even when Iam trying to look out for u and do the right thing.. I mess upp, I am sorry for that too, I hope that u still know how much I have and cherish u.. Like nothing else in my life gives me the trill of being loved by u.. So I hope that u listen and see it in my eyes, this sincere apology that comes with tears from deep inside.. *****######**---@@@*#

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten