13-02-2012

Wistm Pesht Bkawm..

Happy Valentine's Day Baby Gyan..



                    Be my Valentine, my love,
As I will be for you,
And we will love the whole day long,
And love our whole lives through.

For love has no parameters
And does not end with time,
But is the gift of paradise,
A pinch of the sublime.
So let us take this holiday
To resubmit our love
To those within that know no sin
And with the angels move.




                           To my Valentine, with all my love,
                                   Of whom I cannot say enough in praise:
                                                       May my love for you sufficient prove,
                           Yearning to redeem your caustic days.
                                                   Vortices within may drag you down.
                           Anchor, then, in my serenity.
                                       Love saves some who otherwise might drown,
                      Embarked alone upon their Galilee.
                                      Nor should you deem your own love not enough
              To be the chapel to which I retreat
                                        In search of a pavilion for my pain.
                    No love is love unless it be a seat
                                    Enchanted, where a stone might weep again.



                              Valentine's for lovers and for friends.
All my love goes out to you this day!
Love is something different from desire:
Even, silent, peaceful as the sky.
Nor is love interested in means or ends.
There are no selfish needs that it must weigh.
Instead, love's plenitude itself inspires,
Needing neither cause nor reason why.
Each day my thoughts enchanted with you lie.


            Will you be my Valentine?
                                      I know that I am yours.
You are like a tossing sea
And I am like your shores.
You are like an endless wave
And I your waiting sand.
And I will wait forever as
You come and smooth my hand.
I will wait forever, yet
You are a part of me.
I hold you in my arms, while you
Come to me endlessly.
Will you be my Valentine?
I know that I am yours.
I love you with a love that yearns
To be your golden shores.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten