28-04-2012

I Miss You Too

Do you care about me
Does anyone love me
Why don’t you call
Why do I think about you constantly
I need to get you off my mind
Cause you are killing me slowly
I want to say I love you
But you wouldn’t understand me
I fear rejection
Although I try to appear tough
I’m a fragile soul
Love me, hold me, kiss me
Please I’m begging you don’t hurt me
All I want is to be loved and love
Life is very simple
I don’t want to argue
I hate yelling
Stop bringing me down
Why can’t we all get along
Am I doing something wrong
When I’m with you I’m in ecstasy
We don’t even have to do anything and I’m
the happiest girl in the world
I just know everything is going to be alright
Your embrace takes away all my problems
and pain
You bring me hope
You bring me life
When I first saw you I have to admit nothing
really moved inside of me
I didn’t know you, you were foreign and I
even thought you were shy
I was excited, maybe a new friend
As I got to know you I knew you were
someone special
You were more than your amazingly hot
sexy body
You had a tender loving side that I grew to
adore
I grew to love your dorky but unforgettably
cute smile
The clean fresh soapy smell of your skin
Your touchable soft smooth kissable cheeks
Your protective embrace and your loving
compliments
Your love of ducks and your ability to know
when something is wrong
Our first date I will never forget
Without even trying the true me came out
No guy has ever done that so fast
It was an indescribably feeling of bliss
For so long you don’t know how much I just
wanted to be loved
How much I wanted to feel the warmth of
someone’s embrace
How much I wanted to be on someone’s
mind
Someone to call me sweet, beautiful, or sexy.
You gave me that and I will never forget it
You were the first guy I was totally
comfortable around
The first guy who had the courage enough
to ask me on a real date
The first guy I really truly kissed
The first guy that took away my fears
The first guy that gave me hope for a
brighter future
You rescued me in a time when I needed
rescuing
I never thought I’d be the jealous selfish
type
I might not show it, but I am
I will give you your space, time by yourself.
But don’t forget me. I need lots of attention.
Especially by you
I’m a pretty simple soul
All I need is love to grow and be sustained
In return I will give you a love that is
unshakeable and true
I just want your love, no one else's

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten