02-04-2012

I Miss You


Baby, I never knew I could miss u so much.. I never thought that this would happen.. Two years I have wait.. Believe me, Baby, I sit here & cry every night.. I miss u so much Wish u would come here & hold me in your arms.. I will sit here, everyday I will wait for you I will wait for ur love PLEASE, hurry Baby.. I miss u so much! Suga ( You gave me this nickename ) ####<3<3<3<3##### Baby, we may not be the best of what we are.. We may not talk often.. I just want u to know that no matter how difficult things can be.. In the long run You will still have me.. @@@L@VE@@Y@U@@@@ My Baby Boy.. You are the one I need Iam ur flower, u are my seed without my baby boy I have no reason to live.. My heart to I give I dream of our wedding day & wish it I wuold come true So I can walk up the isle & say I LoVe YoU !!!!! ***=L=O=V=E=o,,.,,---*u**

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten