20-09-2012

Love You My Sweet Beary :D

You comfort me when I am alone
Alone in a place where you only know
Without you knowing, your presence takes away my sorrow
The sorrow that i hide deep inside a hard stone.

You are the sunshine that makes my life bright
Without you in my life, my life would be dark
Dark as no light, Dark like color black
Dark not bright, Dark with sorrow on my back

You're also the moon that lightens up
my dark skies at night,
And the star's that shines up my whole life
I don't know what to do if you were to be gone..,
Probably my heart would be aching
And my life would be done

Your smile is the best,
And i feel so blessed
'Cause i am the one whom met you first
& when i see you smile my feelings just burst

If i were to wright all the thing's i loved about you
I will never finish this poem i wrote just for you

So close your eyes ....
Go to sleep
Till my morning kiss
Touch your lips ....

See this smile-----> :D
you put it on my face...
I will love you each and every day and
i hope you know that you breathing is just enough for me :)
I love you always and forever "I PROMISE <3"

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten