13-12-2012

You're my man, my mighty king,
And I'm the jewel in your crown,
You're the sun so hot and bright,
I'm your light-rays shining down,

You're the sky so vast and blue,
And I'm the white clouds in your chest,
I'm a river clean and pure,
Who in your ocean finds her rest,

You're the mountain huge and high,
I'm the valley green and wide,
You're the body firm and strong,
And I'm a rib bone on your side,

You're an eagle flying high,
I'm your feathers light and brown,
You're my man, my king of kings,
And I'm the jewel in your crown.




-------------------

I suddenly froze in my place
I didn't know what to do
He moved closer to my face
I didn't know where to look
I dreamily closed my eyes
My whole body shook
His soft lips brushed mine
My heart beats loud
Was everything to be fine?
I opened my eyes
and he opened his
something inside me sighs
He smiles at me
I smile back in bliss
because this was
my very first kiss

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten