14-02-2013







A valentine's day wish flies from the bottom of my heart
Because only deep inside all great wishes start!
Wishing the happiest of your celebrations yet,
A party too special to ever forget!





Your eyes, your smile.
Your touch, your kiss.
Your promise, your words.
Our everlasting bliss.
Happy
 Valentine Day!






I want you in every way. I want you to be with me every single day. Happy Valentine’s Day.

Happy Valentine's Day Images with Quotes



Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever. BE My Valentine


Happy Valentine's Day Images with Quotes



I just wanted to tell you, on this very special Valentine’s Day: I’m exceptionally thankful you lowered your standards enough to date me.

Valentine Day Gif


I asked God for a flower, he gave me a bouquet
I asked God for a minute, he gave me a day
I asked God for true love, he gave me that too
I asked for an angel and he gave me you.
Happy Valentine Day!




Happy Valentine's Day Images, Cards, Sms and Quotes


You are my heart, my soul, my treasure,
My today, my tomorrow, my forever,
My everything!
Happy Valentine Day!


happy valentine day

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten