14-02-2013


 


No words could ever tell you,
No action could express
The way I feel about you,
With you, my life is blessed.

You're the light in my tunnel.
You are my pot of gold.
You are the strength that gets me through
When despair has taken hold.

You're my once in a lifetime.
You make my life complete.
You are my blue ribbon
In the shadow of defeat.

There's nothing I could ever say,
And nothing I could do
To let you know just how much
Love is in my heart for you.




A wish for you
on this Valentine's Day
that you'll take time to laugh
and maybe to play,
just bury the blues
let go your worries
do something happy
and giggle in flurries,
run in the forest
hug a small child
grin at the clouds
and do something wild,
just for this day
be perfectly free
for that is the way
you were meant to be,
watch how your magic
blossoms in wonder
as lightning flashes
in evening thunder,
and know in your heart
come what may
I send you my blessings
this Valentine's Day.


My memories of you
are like the sweetest smile
in the midst of ones deepest depression.
like golden laughter
ringing out on my worst possible day.
Being near you
is as familiar and warm
as a steaming cup of cocoa
after a tiresome day of play in the blustery snow.
You are the raging fireplace of my heart.
Your arms embrace,
the ones I yearn for every moment
of everyday and every night.
All I need to see me through
whatever may block my path.
You are Love.
The light of my life.
Happy Valentines day
from the depths of my soul.
love your woman


I've never imagined that there can be this day.
A day that love will find its way.
Out of my heart and into your soul.
These feelings I have are beyond my control.

All my life I have waited patiently.
For a goddess like you, so beautiful, so lovely.
Words can't express the way I feel.
These feelings towards you are all for real.

You are the reason why I go on.
Eternity can't separate this special bond.
This heart of mine is reserved for you.
Forever it is yours, this love is true.

I'll be your first and you'll be my last.
My world, my everything, till my time has past.
I will always love you until the end of time.
MY LOVE, MY SWEETHEART, MY VALENTINE!





Observing the stars,
You came into mind,
I thought about your love for me,
It's so fine.

Whenever you hug me,
Whenever you're there,
I feel so secure,
I know you really care.

At times we're together,
Not knowing what to say,
All we do is hold hands,
Then our love lights the way.

There are instances we argue,
But time's granted to ponder,
Then we work things out,
It makes our love stronger.

I've nothing to worry about,
Gone are moments, I thought we'd part,
Thinking of you makes me smile,
You'll forever be in my heart.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten