15-04-2013

Love u naskol gyan

Your beauty overwhelms me
As I wrap my arms around you
I press your softness tight
Great passion fills my inner being
I'm captured in your embrace
Your eyes control my very soul
The touch of your lips, heaven
Forever frozen in time
All else fades into nothing



You give to me hope

And help me to cope
When life pulls me down
You bring me around

You teach me to care

And help me to share
You make me honest
With kindness the best

From you I learned love

With grace from above
It's for you I live
And I want to give

You are the reason

That fills each season
When I hear love I think of you
You are my world and best friend too

I love you because you are so kind, thoughtful and caring

I love you because you are so pleasant, lovely and sharing

You made me the man I am

Thank you Naskol gyan :P


I can never get my mind off her, 
I wonder if she'd mind if i'd, 
make her my own, 
and never let her go, 
hug her tight, 
treat her right, 
act all polite, 
take her on a date, 
make sure i'm never late, 
kiss her on her lips, 
talk about our kids, 
Make her feel like princess, 
living in a castle, 
hope that is not too much hassle, 
But i am so blessed, 
hope i can be the best, 
hold you tight, 
have your BREAST, 
on my chest, 
pass the test, 
NOW YOUR MINE :P




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten