28-10-2011

I Love You With Every Pain I've Ever Had..

                            If a kiss was a raindrop I’d send you showers,
If a hug was a second I’d send you hours,
If happiness was sand I’d send you the sea,
If love was a person I’d send you me.

                                       

         
       love message, love mms, love poems mms



I love it when you say you need me.
i love it when you smile at me ... i love it
i love it when you watch my back and keep me safe
love it love it love it i love you
but i hate it when you make me cry and leave me.
so stay and be with me... i love it


                                           


       
love poems

 Agar atawe Bzany Xoshawistyt Chon Tem Allawa
Agar Atawe Bzany Razy Dlm Chyaw Xawany Ch Hasteka
   Da Baby gyan Ama Bxwenarawaw Wallami Prsyarakany Xosht barawa
>>>>

I love you with my h.e.a.r.t,
I love you with my s.o.u.l,
I love you with every vain in my body,
I love you with every fiber of my being,
I love you deep down in my bones...
I love you with every pain I've ever had,
I love you for every scar on my wrist,
I've loved you since we first kissed,


I love you for you,
I love you through the good days,
I love you through the bad days,
I'll love you forever and always,
I'll love you when I'm sad,
I'll love you when I'm mad,
I'll Ive you when I'm happy,
I'll love you when I'm confused,

I love you when the day turns to night,
I love you in the early morning light...
I love you at noon,
I love you in the rain,
I love you in the sun,
I love you through all my pain,
I love you so much I can't explain,
How much I love to love you...

                                   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten